If you’ve spent any time at all in front of an audience, you know how powerful the ability to ‘be yourself’ is – if you can pull it off. The truth is that, for many speakers, it’s easier said than done. More often than not it can feel as though some other speaking ‘demon’ has captured your mind, body – and tongue. Am I right?
The trick to overcoming your particular ‘demon’, is to recognize and elevate the many facets and colors of your personality. Learning more about your personality allows you to discover the depth and breadth of:
• Who you are
• What you have to offer
• How to call on your inner strengths
• When to tap into another facet or color
• Where your personal strengths are best used
How to elevate your personality strengths is just one part of my “Personality Workout” that I’m sharing at the California Society of Association Executives (CalSAE) event on Friday, April 22, 2016.
Your personality is a living, breathing entity. And, as with anything that’s alive, it needs exercise!
During the CalSAE ELEVATE Annual Conference, I’ll help entrepreneurs, just like you, discover:
• How to express your emotional point of view
• Simple methods to powerfully connect with your passions
• How to animate your passions to connect with other people
• How your energy level affects everything you say – and how to change it instantly
• Powerful ways to deal with tension and have it work FOR you, rather than against you
CLICK HERE to register for the CalSAE ELEVATE event, held at the beautiful Loews Coronado Bay Resort in San Diego, California.
I’d love to see you there! But if you can’t meet up with me at the 2016 ELEVATE Annual Conference, I have another fun option for you.
As an entrepreneur, you already have amazing tools that – like most of us – you’re simply NOT using. Your personality is just one.
Pingback: Use Your Personality to Elevate Your Career | Laurie Burton Training